Phone: 1300 808 505
We want the HomeTask process to be easy and flexible but do have some rules to make it fair for our service providers.
While we know that busy schedules can change very quickly we still have minimum time frames for any appointment rescheduling or cancellations. Please see the table below to see what cancellation fees will apply
No access / missed appointment
Up to 24 hours
Within 24 hours
Booking fee cost
Booking fee cost
- You can email HomeTask to reschedule or cancel (with FULL refund) your home service upto 24 hours prior to your booking start time.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before schedule: You will incur cancellation fees equal to the value of the total booking fee.
- We do not provide the option to reschedule or cancel a booking via the HomeTask website
- There is a minimum commitment of 3 services if selecting a recurring booking. If you cancel within this period you will be charged a $100 fee, once your commitment term is reached your plan will remain active and services will continue to be scheduled and charged based on your selected frequency, until such time you decide to cancel or change.
- Refunds will only be provided if adequate notification time has been provided in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- Full access to your property must be provided on your scheduled time, if the service professional is unable to gain access then a fee equivalent to the Total booked fee will be charged.
We may change this Cancellation Policy from time to time without notice. This Cancellation Policy was last updated in February 2018. A copy of the current version of our Cancellation Policy is available on our website www.hometask.com.au.